Heavy Equipment Field Mechanic
Now hiring an experienced heavy equipment mechanic to work on the following types of equipment:
Mostly onsite repair work in company service truck. Work in Austin area only, home every night.
- Must be able to diagnose electrical, hydraulic and engine problems
- Must source parts from local dealers and repair.
- Must have valid driver license.
- At least 2 years of experience working on construction equipment.
- Must be dependable and trustworthy.
- Understand the importance of time management.
- Ability to read/comprehend the standard operating procedures, owner’s manuals
- Ability to operate large, heavy machinery.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds.
- Must have a positive “can do” outlook.
- Welding experience
- Have your own hand tools
- Engine rebuild experience
- A/C repair experience
- New company service truck
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation days after 1 year of employment
- Monday thru Friday work schedule, some Saturdays, opportunity for overtime
- $20 to $30 per hour plus overtime based on experience
Please do not apply if you have not worked on construction equipment. This is a Drug-Free Workplace and all employment is contingent on the successful completion of drug screening and driver’s license record check.
SUBMIT YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION TODAY
Submit your online application today.
Interesado en trabajar?